Thursday 5 September 2013

Freelance Model Yumi Wong from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Freelance Model Yumi Wong from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Freelance Model Yumi Wong from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia




I wanted to blog about her for quite some time already after I first met her in was in Queensbay Mall while she was a laptop event show girl! Her name is Yumi Wong SK and she is a freelance model from Kuala Lumpur and I think she is the hottest freelance model that I know so far.

I will start with some natural life pictures of her, these are the photos that I usually like most.


 




Nice right? :) Now let's see some photos of her while she is working.




And now let's go for more hotter and sexier one! At least this is what I think as we can see her real body closer. :) lol. Hope you won't vomit too. :)





These 2 photos I also like very much. Don't you think these photos look like one of the actress in Hong Kong? Yes, Kate Tshui. I like her too and will blog about her next time.




Hope you enjoy her awesome photos, you canalso  follow her facebook and twiter accounts and I"m sure you can find the most updated photos of her.

Source: All pictures here are owned by Yumi Wong



























































1 comment: